- About Us
View Main Page >> School Leadership Team Primary 2 Primary 1 Primary 4 Primary 3 Primary 5 Primary 6 Mother Tongue Other Teaching Staff AED EAS Support Staff
View Main Page >> Departments Co-Curricular Activities Test
View Main Page >> Sports Clubs & Societies Performing Arts Uniformed Groups Achievements
View Main Page >> Alumni Overseas Partners SAC Family Matters@School Community Partners Industrial Partners Parents Community Education Our Stories
View Main Page >> Special Events Newsletter
View Main Page >> School-related Services Enquiry/Feedback Form Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Transition to P1 Information for Parents
View Main Page >> Levels (P1 to P6) Letters to Parents (ArchiVE)
- About Us
School History Vision, Mission, Core Values Strategic Thrusts Crest, Motto, Flag and Song School Hours Principal's Message
School Leadership Team Primary 1 Primary 2 Primary 4 Primary 3 Primary 5 Primary 6 Mother Tongue Other Teaching Staff AED EAS Support Staff
Sports Clubs & Societies Performing Arts Uniformed Groups Achievements
Alumni SAC Family Matters@School Parents Community Education
Special Events Newsletter
- Contact Us
School-related Services Enquiry/Feedback Form Transition to P1 Information for Parents
- For Parents
Levels (P1 to P6)
- This is Northland Primary School website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.