Objectives & Activities
- Warm-up and basic routine for all – choregraph by chief coach
learn the foundation skills in Wushu
Training of wushu ji beng gong such as leg kicking, hand, flexibility and stamina training
- To expose the students to different weapons in wushu
Day & Time
Area behind library
- To nurture young Wushu learners.
- To promote Chinese culture through Wushu.
- To inculcate values of sportsmanship, integrity, perseverance and determination.
- To promote Wushu as a healthy living sports.
- To provide a holistic program for all individuals to excel in their given talents.
National Primary School Wushu Championships 2016 Participation
1. Tyrus Yeo 2A
2. Jayden Sng Jun Ming (Junior Boys Sword 2nd placing) 4E
3. Chua Jia Qian 5F
4. Shih Hao An 5F
5. Neo Hwee Chuan Lynette (Senior Girls Nanquan 3rd placing) 6E
National Primary School Wushu Championships 2015 Participation