- Speech and voice: Clarity of speech and good projection of voice.
- Mime and Movement: Mime is drama with actions but without words and the actions will bring out the visual images by movements.
- Characters, Props & Costumes: Children will dress up to act as characters behaving in other people’s individual personalities.
Situation Drama and Improvised Plays from daily life experiences.
- Purposeful theatre games
- Physical and Vocal Warm Ups
- Voice and Speech Work
- Movement exercises
- Drama activities
- Acting exercises
- Presentations and Showcases
- Reflection and sharing before each session ends
Day and Time:
2.15 pm to 4.15 pm
Mrs Chitra Devi d/o V Ramalingam
Ms Farah Hasinah Bte Abdul Wahab
We live our lives around the stage, either back stage when we are supporting or on stage when we are performing. There are no small parts, only small actors given big roles to express in order to impress. Acting is behaving truthfully under imaginary circumstances.