- About Us
View Main Page >> School Leadership Team Primary 2 Primary 1 Primary 4 Primary 3 Primary 5 Primary 6 Mother Tongue Other Teaching Staff AED EAS Support Staff
View Main Page >> Departments Co-Curricular Activities Test
View Main Page >> Sports Clubs & Societies Performing Arts Uniformed Groups Achievements
View Main Page >> Alumni Overseas Partners SAC Family Matters@School Community Partners Industrial Partners Parents Community Education Our Stories
View Main Page >> Special Events Newsletter
View Main Page >> School-related Services Enquiry/Feedback Form Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Transition to P1 Information for Parents
View Main Page >> Levels (P1 to P6) Letters to Parents (ArchiVE)
- About Us
School History Vision, Mission, Core Values Strategic Thrusts Crest, Motto, Flag and Song School Hours Principal's Message
School Leadership Team Primary 1 Primary 2 Primary 3 Primary 4 Primary 5 Primary 6 Mother Tongue Other Teaching Staff AED EAS Support Staff
Sports Clubs & Societies Performing Arts Uniformed Groups Achievements
Alumni SAC Family Matters@School Parents Community Education
Special Events Newsletter
- Contact Us
School-related Services Enquiry/Feedback Form Transition to P1 Information for Parents
- For Parents
Levels (P1 to P6)
Objectives & Activities
1. To develop a love for singing and appreciation for music by song learning and theory building.
2. To encourage creative expression through music, rhythm and movement.
3. To reinforce proper vocal techniques and encourage healthy use of voice in our young singers through warm up exercises incorporating breathing technique and vocalization.
4. Introduce basic percussion skills through small group singing and presentations involving the use of simple percussion.
Day & Time
Pal room 1
· To promote greater appreciation of singing among the students.
· To develop each member’s musical talents and musicianship skills.
· To nurture the students’ talent through vocal training so that they can each reach their fullest potential in this area.
· To exhibit good showmanship on stage.
· To provide a holistic program for all individuals to excel in their given talents.