Day & Time
- To promote Chinese martial arts in the school for both competition and self-improvement. Many traditional and contemporary Chinese martial arts styles are taught including: Changquan and Nanquan.
· To promote Wushu as a healthy living sports.
· To provide a holistic program for all individuals to excel in their given talents.
· To nurture young Wushu learners.
· To promote Chinese culture through Wushu.
· To inculcate values of sportsmanship, integrity, perseverance and determination.
Students are divided into different groups according to their Wushu specialization; Sword, Spear, Stick, or Fist
Fun warming up games
Practice on Wushu fundamentals and routines
Taking part in Wushu championship
National Primary School Wushu Championships 2016 Participation
1. Tyrus Yeo 2A
2. Jayden Sng Jun Ming (Junior Boys Sword 2nd placing) 4E
3. Chua Jia Qian 5F
4. Shih Hao An 5F
5. Neo Hwee Chuan Lynette (Senior Girls Nanquan 3rd placing) 6E
National Primary School Wushu Championships 2015 Participation